About "Sexual Healing"
"Sexual Healing" is a song recorded by American singer Marvin Gaye from his seventeenth and final studio album, Midnight Love (1982). It was his first single since his exit from his long-term record label Motown earlier in the year, following the release of the In Our Lifetime (1981) album the previous year. It peaked at No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100 (Gaye's final top 10 hit) and is listed at number 198 on Rolling Stone's list of 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. "Sexual Healing" is written and composed in the key of E-flat major and is set in time signature of 4/4 with a tempo of 94 beats per minute.
Top songs by Marvin Gaye
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough (duet With Tammi...
- Sexual Healing
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved By You)
- What's Going On
- Let's Get It On
- Mercy, Mercy Me (the Ecology)
- You Are Everything
- Midnight Lady
- Ain't That Peculiar
- Cloud Nine
- Fly Me To The Moon (in Other Words)
- Baby, Don't You Leave Me (duet With Kim Weston)
- Heaven Sent You, I Know (duet With Kim Weston)
- For Sentimental Reasons (i Love You)
- If This World Were Mine (duet With Tammi Terrell)
- I Won't Cry Anymore
- Little Darling (i Need You)
- Distant Lover
- Baby Don't You Do It
- Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing
- Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
- Got To Give It Up
- You're All I Need To Get By
- I'm Your Puppet
- Pretty Little Baby
- Hitch Hike
- Can I Get A Witness?
- Anna's Song
- God Is Love
- Right On
"Sexual Healing" video by Marvin Gaye is property and copyright of its owners and it's embedded from Youtube.
Information about the song "Sexual Healing" is automatically taken from Wikipedia. It may happen that this information does not match with "Sexual Healing".
SONGSTUBE is against piracy and promotes safe and legal music downloading. Music on this site is for the sole use of educational reference and is the property of respective authors, artists and labels. If you like Marvin Gaye songs on this site, please buy them on Itunes, Amazon and other online stores. All other uses are in violation of international copyright laws. This use for educational reference, falls under the "fair use" sections of U.S. copyright law.