Marvin Gaye "Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Duet With Tammi Terrell)"
About "Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Duet With Tammi Terrell)"
"Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Duet With Tammi Terrell)" is a song recorded by Marvin Gaye. The track belongs to the discography of the same artist.
Browsing this site, you can listen to other songs played by Marvin Gaye and other artists, bands, songwriters.
Top songs by Marvin Gaye
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough (duet With Tammi...
- Sexual Healing
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved By You)
- What's Going On
- Let's Get It On
- Mercy, Mercy Me (the Ecology)
- You Are Everything
- Midnight Lady
- Ain't That Peculiar
- Cloud Nine
- Fly Me To The Moon (in Other Words)
- Baby, Don't You Leave Me (duet With Kim Weston)
- Heaven Sent You, I Know (duet With Kim Weston)
- For Sentimental Reasons (i Love You)
- If This World Were Mine (duet With Tammi Terrell)
- I Won't Cry Anymore
- Little Darling (i Need You)
- Distant Lover
- Baby Don't You Do It
- Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing
- Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
- Got To Give It Up
- You're All I Need To Get By
- I'm Your Puppet
- Pretty Little Baby
- Hitch Hike
- Can I Get A Witness?
- Anna's Song
- God Is Love
- Right On
More about Marvin Gaye musicⓘ INFO BIO DISCOGRAPHY
"Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Duet With Tammi Terrell)" video by Marvin Gaye is property and copyright of its owners and it's embedded from Youtube.
Information about the song "Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Duet With Tammi Terrell)" is automatically taken from Wikipedia. It may happen that this information does not match with "Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Duet With Tammi Terrell)".
SONGSTUBE is against piracy and promotes safe and legal music downloading. Music on this site is for the sole use of educational reference and is the property of respective authors, artists and labels. If you like Marvin Gaye songs on this site, please buy them on Itunes, Amazon and other online stores. All other uses are in violation of international copyright laws. This use for educational reference, falls under the "fair use" sections of U.S. copyright law.